Ideally located close to the highway network, the marshalling yard and the logistics park, the intermodal terminal is equipped for the horizontal and vertical transhipment of containers, swap body and cranable & non-cranable semi-trailers.
Public terminal open 24/7. The terminal is equipped with a system of electronic weighing and with the latest technology in terms of safety and surveillance.
The rail motorway platforms, equipped with the Lohr Railway System technology, allow the horizontal transshipment of non-cranable semi-trailers in less than 2 hours.
The terminal technical characteristics
- 2 gantry cranes
- 4 combined railway tracks of 700 m each
- 2 rail motorway platforms of 700 m each
- Up to 12 trains per day on the combined terminal
- Up to 16 rail motorway trains per day
- Maximum capacity of 600.000 ITU per year 3.425 TEU storage capacity
- 840 semi-trailer parking spots
Our experienced operators also take care of the preparation of the transport, the gauge control and the loading distribution and the securing of the semi-trailers (strapping).
Discover our terminal
Intermodal Terminal Bettembourg Dudelange