We provide rail traction services, in cooperation with our European subsidiaries.
- Germany : rail transport in all sectors (intermodal, steel industry, chemistry, coal, construction equipment…). and regional feeder services (e.g. Schleswig-Holstein)
- Denmark : line traction, feeder services at intermodal terminals (Padborg). Support for infrastructure trains and maintenance workshop for locomotives
- France : line traction on industrial networks, shunting operations and regional feeder service on Hagondange, Blainville, Mulhouse, Strasbourg and Lyon sites
- Sweden : line traction and traction of combined trains to and from the port of Goteborg.
- Expertise in cross-border rail traction: Germany-France, Germany-Denmark, Germany-Poland-Czech Republic.
In addition to feeder services on several industrial sites in Luxemburg, in the Greater region and in Lyon (PLEH), we also provide railway services for private rail sidings and industrial networks
Our global approach to rail transport allows us to cover the entire transport chain of our customers.
Laurence Zenner (CEO - CFL cargo)